What is Pioneer Recordbox and how does it work with Pioneer’s new line of CDJ’s?
If you’ve been shopping the internet for a new pair of Pioneer CDJ’s then you may be wondering, ‘What is RecordBox?”
Compatible with Pioneer’s newest line of CDJ’s, including the CDJ-2000, CDJ-900, CDJ-850, and CDJ-350, RecordBox is a music management application for organizing, analyzing and preparing your music in order get the very best out of every DJ set. RecordBox makes it easy for DJ’s to play MP3s and many other types of music files in a way that fits their individual style. Pioneer DJ players compatible with RecordBox can be used to create a totally new DJ style that uses music in electronic formats.
Djing is divided into three stages: before playing, while playing and after playing.
In the preparation stage, the DJ uses a computer loaded with RecordBox to organize song files in a way they like, while analyzing song files, creating playlists, setting up cues and loops, an then writing files to USB storage for portable use.
While DJing, the DJ has song files on a USB storage device at the performance location. DJs no longer need to carry around bulky disk media. Since the prep work has already been done beforehand, the DJ can concentrate on giving a great performance.
In the post-play stage, the DJ can import and save a record (history) of the performance from USB storage to a computer with RecordBox installed. This can be used in preparation sessions for future performances.
With this three-stage cycle, RecordBox is revolutionizing the way that DJs perform.
Laidback Luke presents RekordBox DJ software:
Professional DJ Music Management software:
- Organizes and catalogs a DJ’s entire music library – rekordbox can be used to classify and search for music files stored on your computer and create playlists used for DJ performance.
- Create playlists used for DJ performance – rekordbox can be used to classify and search for music files stored on your computer.
- Prepare tracks in advance – rekordbox allows you to detect, measure and adjust the beats, tempos (BPM) and other elements of your music files prior to performance. rekordbox can be used to set and store point information (for cueing, looping, hot cueing, etc.) prior to performance.
- Export tracks, playlists, track settings and store points via USB key or SD card.
Download RecordBox for free HERE
Obtain RecordBox license key HERE
View RecordBox flash user guide HERE
RecordBox is compatible with these new and exciting Pioneer CDJ’s:
The latest line of Pioneer CDJ’s have changed the industry standard once again. Through the combination of Recordbox, USB plug and play, and new larger displays with scroll wheels storing and quickly accessing you music is a breeze. Imagine going to a gig with only your headphones and two USB sticks and saying goodbye to the tedious process of burning and labeling cds, not to mention finding tracks quickly and efficiently when you need them. The new Pioneer CDJ players are an absolute blast to play on.
The CDJ-2000 is the ultimate technologically advanced multi-format player in the world. No matter what your media preference is, the CDJ-2000 can handle them all with great performance, reliability, and confidence.
- SD and USB Ports Removable Storage Device Player Audio and MP3 CDs Supported Large 6.1″ LCD Display MIDI Assignable Controllers
- Multi Format Playback – The CDJ-2000 enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD,DVD-ROM, SD card and USB memory devices.
- Pro DJ Link – New Pioneer Pro DJ Link that enables up to four CDJ-2000/900s to beconnected and share a single music source.
- 6.1” Full Color LCD panel and Graphic User Interface – For displaying song titles, jacket art as well as detailed track information and wave form display of each song so DJs can find informatio nneeded to select a song at a glance.
- Needle Search – Helps DJs instantaneously get to a specific part of a song with a simple touch of the Needle Search pad.
Click Here to see the Pioneer CDJ-2000 at Amazon.com
The CDJ-900 was specifically designed for today’s professional DJ. The CDJ-900’s new multi-format digital turntables allow the DJ’s to access, search and control their content directly from the player itself enabling playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices.
- Multi Format Playback – The CDJ-900 enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD,and USB memory devices.
- Slip Mode – When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended creating smoother transitions.
- Advanced Auto Beat Loop – The CDJ-900 generates a four-beat loop at a touch of a button creating acustomized sound to provide more time for DJs to blend in transitioning music
- MIDI – Users can assign various buttons of the CDJ-900 to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software with MIDI mapping capability.
- Free Rekordbox Music Management Software Included
- Slip Mode – When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop
- The CDJ-900 generates a four-beat loop at a touch of a button creating acustomized sound to provide more time for DJs
- Users can assign various buttons of the CDJ-900 to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software with MIDI mapping capability.
Click Here to see the Pioneer CDJ-900 at Amazon.com
The CDJ-350 will allow users to create DJ performances with various digital music files including MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files that are stored on different forms of media, including USB mass storage device class products or CD-R/RW discs.
- Multi format playback
- rekordbox music management software included
- BEAT Display function visually illustrates the beat position of a song and the playback point
- Auto Beat Loop function
- Auto BPM LOCK easily matches the tempo of songs by simply adjusting the speed to the Master BPM on each player
- Create PLAYLIST function
- DJ Software compatible
Click Here to see the Pioneer CDJ-350 at Amazon.com
RecordBox is an excellent DJ solution for organizing and creating a blueprint for every performance. With USB plug and play in every new Pioneer CDJ and the increased features of the user-interfaces, quickly browsing and accessing your playlists and music collections has never been easier. The new CDJ’s are state of the art and give DJ’s every reason to continue to enjoy playing on Pioneer gear and trust Pioneer CDJ’s to deliver excellent performances. When I think of playing on Pioneer gear, solid, durable and most importantly, reliable, are what come to mind.
Incoming search terms:
- pioneer record box
- record box pioneer
- PIONEER CDJ 350
- dj player
- record box license key
- pioneer record box license key
- pioneer record box download
- cdj 900
- does rekordbox work with cdj 350